In early 2018 I finished a complete re-design of Ambassador Dog Training’s website. This included the following:
- Moving them over to WordPress from Concrete5.
- Setting up a private sub-domain so they could preview the new website.
- Designing from scratch using Flatsome a new website template
- Building an ‘urgent message’s pop-up box for class cancellations.
- Migrating the new wordpress website when completed using Interconnects search and replace for wordpress databases.
The new website is responsive, loads quicker and has a simpler to use back-end. Combined with WordPress’s new auto update feature keeping this website up to date should be much eaiser.
Here’s the mobile view!
Here’s the desktop view!